The Cannery design is inspired by Early California Mission Revival Architecture…
…which was a prevalent style in early Buenaventura as well as in Montecito, Pasadena, San Marino, West Hollywood and Santa Barbara. The style has courtyards, fountains, outdoor fireplaces and generous landscaping for community and private use. The unit sizes vary from 548 square feet to 1,233 square feet with various floor plans for individual appeal.
Click here to view unit locations.
The secure garage has storage for private bicycles and electric charging stations.
Some of our Unit Features
• Custom tiled courtyards
• Lush landscaping and walkways
• Arched entries, hallways, and walkways
• Enclosed patios / balconies
• Community BBQs(2) and Fireplaces(2)
• Subterranean parking garage
• Fully gated with controlled access
The secure garage has storage for private bicycles, electric charging stations and plenty of resident parking.
• Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom floor plans, 2-level townhome floor plans
• Beautiful mountain and city views as well as ocean views from select units
• Open and casual living spaces
• Hardwood flooring in the living and dining rooms
• Central AC and heat
• Pre-wired for alarm systems
• Custom cabinetry – stained
• Carpeted bedrooms and closets
• Custom iron work handrails and stair railings
• Walk-in closets and shelving
• Built-in wiring for cable
• Washer / Dryer included
• High ceilings, vaulted ceilings in some units
• Solid doors in bathrooms and bedrooms
This information is deemed reliable but subject to change. Please note the amenities, square footage, room dimensions and floorpan information are approximate and may vary from actual plans.
Kitchen & Bath
• Stainless steel appliances
• Granite countertops
• Hardwood flooring
• Stainless steel oversized sinks
• Tiled backsplash
• Spacious kitchens
• Stone flooring and countertops(bath)